Saturday, November 29, 2008

Is Sourabhee pining for Roshan

This snippet is taken from http://www.desitvforum.org/forum/indian-idol-4/13137-more-diary-sourabhee-pining-roshan.html but I don't know if that is the original source or not.

Is there some regional bonding going on in Indian Idol? Are Tripura and Kerala planning to merge boundaries and borders? Are Sourabhee and Roshan more than just friends? Hmmm… I’d like to say I know all the answers, but despite my prodding, digging and spying, my sources were not able to dish up any dirt.
So I approached Miss Hawa Hawaii herself. But all she was willing to admit was that she missed Roshan terribly. “We are not in love,” giggled Sourabhee. “But he was my best friend on the sets. We did everything together. We shared the same wavelength, we both loved masti and shararat, and we used to talk for hours—about our homes, our families and our friends.” But, hey, isn’t that how love begins?
I know for a fact that Roshan could not bear to leave Mumbai without seeing Sourabhee one last time. (Ok, he also wanted to see his other best friends, Kapil and Remo.) He waited for hours outside the studio. But because shooting did not wind up until very late that day, and because he could not miss his flight home, he had to leave without talking to her.
But Sourabhee assured me that she is still in contact with her ‘friend’. “Every alternate day we are given a cell phone for one hour. And I make it a point to call him every time and keep in touch,” she said. “He should have been with me here in the Top 14. He deserved to be.”
Oh we know, Sourabhee, we know. But then true love always wins! So here’s wishing you luck.

No comments: