Monday, October 27, 2008

Sourabhee Debbarma in Indian Idol 4

Indian Idol 4 Contestant - Sourabhee Debbarma


Fast Facts

Place: Agartala

The petite Sourabhee, who is gifted with a golden voice, is quite unassuming but is a powerful stage performer. Although she has not learnt music professionally, she believes her talent and spirit will win her the audience’s love.

Even though Sourabhee’s parents are government employees and disconnected from the world of music, they have been supportive of her decision and encouraged her to be part of the Indian Idol 4 journey.



Trivia


Sourabhee means: Khushboo (fragrance)

About myself: I learnt to sing from a cousin who used to learn classical singing. I am passionate about dancing. I am closest to my sister, who is three years younger to me

Dream: My biggest dream is to have an album to my credit and to dance in my music video

Inspiration: Sunidhi Chauhan

Put-off: I get upset when I hear people talking about me behind my back

Fear: I am scared of water-I don’t know how to swim

One thing I would like to change in myself: Trusting people easily

Pals on Indian Idol 4: Bhavya, Akanksha, Purnima, Raina, Shini, Remo, and Kapil

Indian Idol judge I am most scared of: Annu Malek






Favourites


Likes: I love singing, dancing, and masti with friends. I am very talkative

Colour: Black

Actor: Zayed Khan-I love his smile and his songs

Actress: Aishwarya Rai-she is very beautiful

Food: Nothing special

Dancer: Shahid Kapur




No comments: